Have you ever thought of sitting down and writing out 10, 20, 30 or even 50 phrases that describe you? Probably not, if you don’t have as much time on your hands as I do. Anyway, I’ve taken a crack at it. Here are 25 that I think describe me pretty well:
1) Derider of the conventional foolishness.
2) Unapologetic comfort addict.
3) Amateur political analyst.
4) Avid blogger and writer.
6) Software developer/analyst/engineer.
7) Assailer of political correctness.
8) Practical Christian.
9) Independent, rational, and critical thinker.
10) Cautious optimist.
11) Outsider’s outsider.
12) Health nut.
13) Disrespecter of the sanctimonious, superficial, and pretentious.
14) Practitioner of simplistic and leisurely living.
15) Aggressive defender of my passivity.
16) Proactive avoider of trouble, conflict, pain, and danger.
17) Ridiculer of excessive etiquette and formality.
18) Proudly unconcerned with collecting “stuff.”
19) Aspirant to a life of ease (although far from it now and will probably never get there).
20) Skeptic of conspiracy theories, fanatical drivel, and alarmist propaganda.
21) Socially awkward.
22) Independent thinker.
23) Trend bucker.
24) Comtemptuous of kissing up.
25) Direct to the point.